John Kerry to Deliver Democratic Hispanic Radio Address on Saturday

For Immediate Release
August 11, 2005

Senator John Kerry to Deliver Democratic Hispanic Radio Address on Saturday:

Washington, D.C. – Senator John Kerry will deliver the Democratic Hispanic Radio Address this Saturday, August 13, 2005. Sen. Kerry will discuss the importance of Social Security for the Hispanic community on the 70th Anniversary of the enactment of the Social Security Act.

The audio of Sen. Kerry’s address can be listened to through your local Univison Radio, Radiovisa, Radio Latina, Radio Bilingüe, and CNN en Español Radio affiliates after 11:06 a.m. ET on Saturday, August 13, 2005.

UPDATE: The Democratic Daily will post a copy of the text of John Kerry’s Democratic Hispanic Radio Address tomorrow and a link to the MP3. The Hispanic Radio Address is embargoed until 11:06 a.m., est.

UPDATE: Text of John Kerry’s Radio Address and Link to MP3 here.

12 Responses to John Kerry to Deliver Democratic Hispanic Radio Address on Saturday

1. Noisy Democrat says:

Does anyone know of any place to hear the radio address streamed on the web?

2. Noisy Dem

The speech is embargoed until after it airs. Hopefully I will get a copy of the text after it airs.

3. Marjorie G says:

en espanol

4. Marjorie

Apparently so!

5. Noisy Democrat says:

I wonder if there’ll be a place to hear it. I don’t even know how to find out which local radio station might carry it. Hmm.

6. Noisy Dem

Hopefully the DNC will make it available. The last time JK did a radio thing… a few weeks ago they had it on his Senate website.

7. Noisy Dem

The DNC has not updated their radio address page in a few weeks but here is the link –

8. Noisy Dem, Marjorie, et al

I will have the text and the audio link posted tomorrow as soon as the embargo is lifted — 11:06 am est!

9. Teresa says:

God, I hope this is a sign that he is ready to do some serious campaigning in the near future.

10. Marjorie G says:

Univision listing of stations. I’m relying on the link when I get home from election reform at the green market, but I’ll be listening while there, if I can.

11. Marjorie

I’ll have it up here within moments of the embargo being lifted! 😉

Hopefully soon…