Rabid Creature Attacks Jersey Girls

Ann Coulter, the poster girl of what now passes for the revolting Republican party, attacks the Jersey Girls while shilling for her latest putrid tome of hatred.

Adam Lisberg of the NY Daily News writes of “Ann’s vicious screed“:

When their husbands were killed on 9/11, four New Jersey widows tried to find out why – and now no-holds-barred conservative pundit Ann Coulter is mercilessly denouncing them as “witches.”

“I’ve never seen people enjoying their husbands’ deaths so much,” Coulter writes in her new book.

Her brutal words were challenged yesterday on national television by “Today” host Matt Lauer – and she was slammed by the widows she derided as self-absorbed, limelight-seeking “harpies.”

“I’d like her to meet my daughter and tell her how anyone could enjoy their father’s death,” said Kristen Breitweiser, one of four widows known as the “Jersey Girls.”

“She sounds like a very disturbed, unraveled person,” added Breitweiser.

In “Godless: The Church of Liberalism,” the uncompromisingly right-wing Coulter writes the Jersey Girls have no right to criticize President Bush or any of the failures that led to the terror attacks.

“These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzis,” Coulter writes.

“And by the way, how do we know their husbands weren’t planning to divorce these harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they’d better hurry up and appear in Playboy. . .

You can read the rest of Lisberg’s article here.

11 Responses to Rabid Creature Attacks Jersey Girls

1. Ginny in CO says:

First post or have I missed the others??

You would have the guts to tackle this ….

“putrid tome of hatred.” πŸ‘Ώ

Kudos to Matt for dishing it out. HOW does she come up with the “Church of Liberalism” = Godless ?? Green $htuff.

Too bad we can’t (I will have to go moderate this) kidnap her, and make her sit through some Dem State conventions with duct tape over her mouth?

Well, as usual, Ann is forcing me to go find my pepto.

2. BlueWashington says:

I’m sorry. I can’t read anymore of this. I’m afraid my eyes may fall out.

3. pen says:

Now will this country finally wake up and send this witch to her personal hell, which is not being front and center again.

Geez- she’s been spewing this crap for years and nobody has had the guts to shut down her operation (columns, news show pundit, books).

The Jersey girls are to give her a serious smackdown disturbed or not this hussy needs to get what she’s got coming to her.

Lets see if hannity, rush defend her this time. Well since the Bushies cut off 1/2 the anti-terror funding for NYC she’ll probably not even get a slap on the wrist.

Note to Dems: Wedge issue- right wing nutcase launches vile attacks against 9/11 widows and not a word from GOP.

Way to go Ann this are to remove gay marriage from the weekend news.

4. Did I just step into another universe? Dave posted, and about “The Ann-imal” at that!! I’m starting to wonder if The Ann-imal” is really Bill O’Reilly in drag.

5. battlebob says:

The right uses Michael Moore as a symbol of Dem depravity.
    The Left should use Ann Coulter as a symbol of Repub depravity.
    Ann symbolizes Repub moral values and we should beat them over the head with it.
    Dem moral values? At least Ann Coulter isn’t our spokesbitch.
    Go ahead and use her. Flush when done.

6. Ginny,

I’ve made a few other blog postings. You may have missed them because, since as with all my comments, all of my postings would also have be preceded with the standard Dem Daily warning message of: “Dave from Princeton”.

So if you have turned on the automatic rant scroll feature, as many other smart folks have by now, my posts may have scrolled by too quickly for you to catch who they were made by πŸ˜‰

My posts have been too few and far between though and I have to start helping out more. πŸ™ Of course, on a few occasions there was something I was going to post about but was tired(as always) and it was getting late here, so I’d decide to just wait until the next day to do it. However, by that time, I’d find that one of folks in a more western time zone already posted on the subject after I retired for the evening.

7. Ginny in CO says:

Dave from P

Do you not hear us whine around here when you aren’t around to rant for us? You just do it so well, it takes all the stress off. A comment starting with Dave from Princeton gets my attention right away. And I slow down to savor it πŸ™‚

Your time zone issue is one I am familiar with. Mine has more to do with my day/night schedule. Sometimes it works out. I was just kicking myself off the computer last night when I saw the first report of Zarqawi’s death. I debated about letting Ron or Pamela do it and decided I could do that piece and let them get up and do follow up.
    And enjoy the morning coffee.

If I’ve missed your posts, I can at least tell myself I don’t spend as much time here as my ‘parent’ acuses me of πŸ˜‰

8. Ginny in CO says:

“I was just kicking myself off the computer last night”

That would actually be “in the wee hours of the am.”…

9. battlebob says:

This is from the 9/11 widows whom Coulter slandered.

When she is sent to Hell, I hope to be the one who ramps the temperature to the max.

10. pen says:

Hey, did anyone read Kerry’s post about this on the Huffington Report?
    I went to it by the Daou report as I don’t go to the Huffington post anymore. I don’t like arriana and most of the comments trash Kerry no matter what he does.

I didn’t read any of the comments but it was a good post.

11. Ron Chusid says:

It was a good post, with lots of inane comments. You know how they are over there.