Gifts from The Democratic Daily

I got my package yesterday from Pamela. I am pumped up now! I got some books and a calender to boot. WOOHOO!!!!!! I was putting the new puter desk together when it came in and the first thing I thought was company showed up and so much for the progress I was making. To my shock, I got not only the package from The Dem Daily, but my big whopping VA check at the same time, with a $3 a month cost of living increase! I am blessed! Drinks for everyone!

My books consist of this:

“Chasing Ghost by Paul Rieckhoff”, and “Americans At Risk by Irwin Redlener.”

The calender is “The Out of Office Countdown” 2007 calender.

Thank you so much Pamela and The Democratic Daily for letting me be part of something so big. I just hope that I can continue to be part of this and that many more are led in the same direction I have taken with the care and support by you. You people rock! Long live The Democratic Daily, the home and birthplace of The Katrinacrat!

16 Responses to Gifts from The Democratic Daily

1. Ginny Cotts says:

I’ll have a strawberry margarita!! πŸ˜†

We want book reports too πŸ˜‰

Happy New Year

2. Donnie

Thank you for all you do for the Dem Daily. Thank you to everyone who who contributes here – I’m here because of you all!

So hey, since Donnie’s buying – I’ll have a Myer’s Rum and Tonic with a lime!

3. Marjorie G says:

Donnie, you’re an inspiration!

4. Steven Reed says:

Help a lifelong Democrats get elected!

Happy New Year!

I wish you love, peace, and happiness in the New Year!

5. Time to get those drinks going. Damn, Ginny would turn it into a book report before I can even read the books. πŸ˜† Thanks once again Pamela.

6. Dotti Janiak says:

I’d say your computer/library setup looks like an official campaign headquarters to me!
    Very nice. Best Wishes to you for a great year. My $3 per month raise/check is in the mail. I’ll share the drinks tab with you. Wow, what a party!!!

7. Ginny Cotts says:

Well Donnie, I got some books awhile back and still haven’t done the reviews or read the last one. Figured a Marine would be responsible, unlike the Attention Distraction Disordered.

Besides, I refrained from the smoking lecture. As Dotti says,
    it looks like a campaign HQ desk – at the beginning of the campaign. In another few months we need to see another picture so us cluttered folks know you have a creative, active mind πŸ˜†

8. I received my gift yesterday as well, Pamela. Thank you, thank you! Brightens my day (well, in that, “I can’t believe this doofus is still in office” kind of way ;>).

9. Javelin says:

Thank you very much Pamela, you didn’t have to but I will appreciate it (once I can pry my wife’s fingers off it that is LOL).

BTW Pamela do you have a copy of “John Kerry: A Portrait” in your house?

Happy New Year to all,

10. Ginny

I think I noted this before, I have not one messy desk, but 2 in my office area and one in my bedroom. Then there’s another in my daughter’s room. We could have a New Year’s messy desk contest.

11. Todd, Javelin

Glad you both enjoyed! Year round laughs at the expense of the doofus!

No I don’t have a copy. I was looking for it on Amazon a while back and didn’t see it there.

12. Okay, in my own defense, I did mention in the post that it is a new desk. So yes, considering it just got finished shortly before the pic, it is in order. I have the biggest confidence in myself to have it cluttered in a timely manner! Plenty more room to stack things up now. The thing goes up close to the ceiling with the satelite speakers on the top shelf.

OMG!! What was I thinking when I left the pack of smokes on there with Ginny around here? Thank you Ginny for not grilling me on that one. πŸ˜† I got called back to work early again, so that delayed me on getting the clutter started. I promise to do my best. πŸ˜‰

13. Ginny Cotts says:

The request for a picture in a few months was because you did say it was a brand new desk – which was supported by the pic. So you have plenty of time to get it cluttered!

I decided against the smoking thing because it’s the Holidays and besides, maybe you will make it a New Year’s resolution!

πŸ™„ πŸ˜† πŸ™„

Happy 2007 and new ‘puter space!

14. New Year’s resolution!!! WOW! She came under the radar with that one. πŸ˜† Happy New Year! The stealth Ginny strikes again. HAHAHA!

15. Ginny Cotts says:

Stealth? Moi? I call it passive assertive πŸ˜†

16. Javelin says:

Do not buy a copy yet Pamela, I have an extra on it’s way to yaz πŸ™‚