The Most Pathetic Political Commentary EVER

Sometimes, just as you realize that some of the most rabid, misanthropic lunatic righties would like nothing better than to see you and anyone like you dead, they pull off a stunt that reminds us all of what astonishingly pathetic losers they actually are, and why they couldn’t actually hold a job in the Real World, unless backed up by cranky zillionaires even more screwed up in the head than they are.

I’m speaking, of course, of the Kewpie Doll From Hellβ„’ Michelle Malkin. (Sorry, Bill O’Reilly anti-fans!) Having hung this absurd albatross around her own neck, it deserves to be enshrined in the Political Hall of Fame’s “Really Really Really Stupid and Pathetic Moves” wing, right next to Jerry Falwell’s “Tinky Winky” commentaries, and virtually anything Pat Robertson ever said.

From YouTube (tip of the hat to TBogg’s blog):

Oh. And if you go to the original YouTube page, the comments are almost as hilarious as the video. The difference being that they MEANT to be funny.

Ladies and Germs, I give you the single most unintentionally hilarious political commentary made this year by ANY party or persuasion.

I would nominate it for a Razzie, except that I don’t think they have a category for “Shrill Ann Coulter Wannabe Who Desperately Craves Attention But We Don’t Think This Is Exactly What She Had In Mind.”

Laughter at moronic stunts by rightie racist hatemongers who have a much higher opinion of their own intelligence than is warranted by the facts? It’s the gift that keeps giving, and giving and giving and giving and …

Courage.

16 Responses to The Most Pathetic Political Commentary EVER

1. I don’t even know where to begin! That was pathetic to say the least. So someone remind me, what branch of the service was it that she served in again? I want to see some wingnuts start enlisting! I asked some to do so, and got banned for it. The place just outright banned me even knowing I was a former Marine. They called the post “the stupidest thing they ever saw.” That’s the mentality of the folks we are dealing with my friends. I now have to go wash my eyes out. My beer even tastes flat now, thanks a lot Hart! πŸ˜‰

2. I don’t even know where to begin! That was pathetic to say the least. So someone remind me, what branch of the service was it that she served in again? I want to see some wingnuts start enlisting! I asked some to do so, and got banned for it. The place just outright banned me even knowing I was a former Marine. They called the post “the stupidest thing they ever saw.” That’s the mentality of the folks we are dealing with my friends. I now have to go wash my eyes out. My beer even tastes flat now, thanks a lot Hart! πŸ˜‰

3. Darrell Prows says:

Hey Hart, is that cute little girl you posted your daughter? You must be so proud that she made cheerleader.

4. Darrell Prows says:

5. Right on, Donnie.

The Righties have been pushing this BS that they have a copyright on being “manly,” and it’s time to fight back.

Even their drooling wingnut cheerleaders pretend to be ‘macho’!

I think they forget that while they love to throw the first punch (usually a sucker punch), Dems almost always throw the LAST punch.

Darrell: Thank you, but I can’t take credit for her. She is, in fact, Satan’s spawn, not mine.

Mine is getting married in two weeks.

6. Right on, Donnie.

Even their drooling wingnut cheerleaders pretend to be ‘macho’!

Mine is getting married in two weeks.

7. Buzz says:

These right wing nuts have really gone over the line with this one. They constantly try to discourage debate by lableing all of those who disagree with them as traitors. The entire basis of democracy is legitimate dissent. The swiftboat campaign they waged against Senator Kerry was dispicable and should never be forgotten. Thru lies they took a man who had served his country heroicly and turned hin into a traitor. Instead they made King George, who thru the clout of Daddy Bush, never served a day in Vietnam the alleged war hero.
    Democrats have never taken a back seat when America was challenged:
    1. F.D.R. is acclaimed for his wise leadership throughout WWII.

2. President Truman stood up to the communist threatened take over of South Korea. He also was insturmental in planning and supporting the Berlin Airlift.

3. John F. Kennedy was a heroic WWII navy serviceman. His valor is well documented in the book PT 109.

4. Jimmy Carter stood up to numerious challenges from the communists during his presidency. He also was a decorated WWII naval officer.

5. Senator Obama has publicly stated that if he become President he would send more troops to Afganistan to root out the Taliban in the mountains of Pakistan even if Pakistan’s president objected. These are the people who attacked us on 9/11, not the Iraqui’s. If “The Decider” had gone after Osama Bin Laden in Afganistan instead of pre-emptively invading Iraq, under false pretenses, the terrorist threat would have lessened. Instead Iraq has been turned into a breeding ground for terrorists!!
    Democrats are not, and never have been, chickens. It is deplorable that the far right wing crazies have sunk this low!!

8. Buzz says:

Democrats have never taken a back seat when America was challenged:
    1. F.D.R. is acclaimed for his wise leadership throughout WWII.

9. Darrell Prows says:

Congratulations Hart. Please extend the newlyweds by best wishes.

10. Darrell Prows says:

Congratulations Hart. Please extend the newlyweds by best wishes.

11. Thanks, Darrell. I will pass on your congrats. πŸ™‚

And, Buzz: YES! The whole “Defeatocrats” bray would fall apart if the bullies that run the GOP wind machine were challenged.

But for some reason, Dems remain “too polite” to take these hypocrites on. It’s only a paper tiger, folks. There are far fewer of them than they pretend, and they’re so SCARED of dissent that all comments are censored and all radio access is tightly controlled.

What does that tell us about these phony “macho” types?

You can’t be civil to a barbarian. It confuses the barbarian, and you just end up smelling like garbage anyway.

12. Thanks, Darrell. I will pass on your congrats. πŸ™‚

What does that tell us about these phony “macho” types?

13. Darrell Prows says:

I’m hearing about a situation with Chris Dodd and Bill O’Reilly that might be what you have in mind. I don’t have audio, though, so I’m not sure just how things finally did go down.

I think I’ve mentioned that Hannity did a one on one with the Salt Lake City Mayor on impeachment a few months back and was clearly not able to hold his own in a format where he had no control.

14. Darrell Prows says:

15. Darrell: The event that really brought it home to me was with a “musician” who I’ve never much respected, Gene Simmons of KISS, who happened to be the featured guest on Hannity’s radio show a year or so ago.

Now, because of the weird juxtaposition of Simmons and Hannity, I kept listening. And Hannity, showing his true cards, tried to take Simmons sexual obsessive-compulsive “hobby” of sleeping with as many women as possible to task.

Well, Hannity’s a Catholic, and doesn’t understand that not everybody else is, and Chaim Witz, born in Haifa, Israel proceeded to DISMANTLE Hannity.

It was hilarious that Hannity was arrogantly going to try and push his Catholic monogamy on the most desperate Jewish cocksman this side of Ron Jeremy, but the kicker was, Simmons is a BRIGHT and well read guy.

Hannity was literally trying to “shame” Simmons, as though Simmons was some fallen altar boy, waiting for Hannity to remind him of the error of his ways. Simmons thought this very funny, and proceeded to tie Hannity into little pretzels.

And doofus Hannity would back up, dust himself off and attack all over again. Simmons shut him down EFFORTLESSLY again and again, and I kept thinking, “Geez, Sean. Are you really THAT naive about other people’s worldviews?” and “Geez, Sean, are you really too dumb to realize what a fool Gene Simmons is making out of you?”

I guess yes and yes.

Even if they COULD debate once, the lack of competition, of REAL debate, the always having their thumb on the scales has caused any real debate talents to atrophy, and when they’re stripped of their little cocoon of control, they’re like turtles without their shells, soft, exposed, slow and yes, kind of pathetic.

I’d love to get my hands on that tape. Chaim Witz made Hannity look like Half Witz, and it’s really almost a training manual on HOW to, without ever raising one’s voice, or interrupting, hand Hannity his ass on a platter. Bravo, Gene Simmons! (The music’s still crap, though, albeit more interesting than Ted Nugent’s.)

16. Darrell: The event that really brought it home to me was with a “musician” who I’ve never much respected, Gene Simmons of KISS, who happened to be the featured guest on Hannity’s radio show a year or so ago.

I guess yes and yes.