CNN, the KKK and the Jena 6

I’m one of those people who watched Bill Maher’s “Real Time” and heard the two black panelists asking the question: How come none of the national media have picked up on this story?

from CNN independent reporter

So, I’ve been watching it trickle into national consciousness, culminating in yesterday’s massive non- violent protests (and the scum-sucking Klansmen and Kewpie Dolls from Hell™ of the Rightie blogosphere proving that Jim Crow is alive, well, and running the “Party of Lincoln” — See Michelle Malkin’s “props” to Michael van der Galien, a Dutchman who “loves” America and posts on Joe Gandelman’s “The Moderate Voice” HERE. Sadly, Michael used to post HERE, on The Democratic Daily, but his “moderate” credentials have been sacrificed, evidently, for increasingly strident Right Wing attacks. It is truly sorrowful to see a White Dutchman pompously and self-righteously lecturing Southern Blacks on racism in the USA. Formerly, he’d seemed a decent guy.)

Today, while reading the CNN account of the arrest of two crackers in a red pickup truck who were driving by the protesters in Alexandria, LA (40 miles away) as they waited for buses back home in the aftermath of yesterday’s protests, I listened to the CNN “news” at the top of the hour (my father-in-law is 100 years old, and listens to CNN at the “Spinal Tap” volume of 11.)

An 18 year old was arrested on charges of allegedly inciting a riot by driving by with nooses attached to his truck.

And I went ballistic.

Why?

Because THIS is what was on the CNN website AT THE EXACT SAME MOMENT:

Two arrested in noose incident near Jena, Louisiana

… The driver of the red truck, whom Alexandria police identified as Jeremiah Munsen, 18, was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor — a reference to the 16-year-old passenger. Munsen also was charged with driving while intoxicated and inciting to riot, according to the police report.

As officials were questioning the driver, he said he had an unloaded rifle in the back of the truck, which police found. They also found a set of brass knuckles in a cup holder on the dashboard, the police report said.

The passenger told police he and his family are in the Ku Klux Klan and that he had KKK tattooed on his chest, the police report said. He also said that he tied the nooses and that the brass knuckles belonged to him, the report said….

The POLICE report says that the kid says he’s a member of the KKK, along with his family?

And that’s not NEWS in this story?

Here’s the “USA TODAY” style bullet points at the top of the CNN story for the ADHD:

Story Highlights

• Police report: A 16-year-old arrested in noose incident says his family’s in KKK
  • Driver, 18, charged with DUI, inciting to riot, contributing to delinquency of minor
  • Nooses were hanging from back of pickup in Alexandria, Louisiana
  • Alexandria a staging area for Thursday protest march in nearby Jena
  • Somebody’s censoring the news. Because there’s no responsible news editor I’ve ever known who would suppress that vital portion of this story.

The Klan is alive and well in America, kiddies.

And the GOP is, if not in bed with them, tucking them in at night, and handing them their teddy bear.

You know: the one with the little noose around its neck.

Courage.

44 Responses to CNN, the KKK and the Jena 6

1. GentillyGirl says:

I saw the stories about the two KKK nimrods riding around with the nooses hanging from the trunk.

Did I scream in righteous anger? No, I was just flat-out disgusted by the fact that these kinds of creatures can still walk and drive the towns of a country that claims that “Racism is DEAD here!”.

Have I ever agreed with the above statement? Never. It takes generations of dying off before such sick attitudes fade from the common thought process. The Civil Rights Movement of my youth is still not yet actualized as far as truly permeating the culture in this country.

I will continue to watch for these “little” events that the MSM plays down, and when I find them, they are going out to show the World that Racism is NOT dead in America, and that goes doubly true for the GOPpers.

Consider this Civil Rights II, The “Hunting”.

2. GentillyGirl says:

Consider this Civil Rights II, The “Hunting”.

3. Welcome to the Dem Daily Gentilly Girl. We are graced with the showing of a NOLA blogger people! Give it up for my fellow La blogger. It is amazing that some people will be up in arms about this. To think that fellow humans think this is okay, just makes my skin crawl! What the hell is wrong with this world?

4. This is insane, GG and Donnie.

I’m listening to the CNN “dialogue” on this, and it’s amazing to hear these WHITE commentators and talking heads minimizing what’s going on, and pretending that it’s distasteful, sure, but not really all that important.

With the same feigned disgust they showed for the MoveOn ad, yesterday (on BOTH sides of the alleged aisle, I note)

Welcome, GG and welome back, Donnie.

5. Gigi Jones says:

The mainstream media does not want to discuss anything that requires thought and analysis. Everything must be simple to digest (“sound bites”, “15 Minutes of Fame”, etc.) but they never consider whose stomach they are feeding. As the Third Estate with the responsibility for supporting Democracy according to the US Constitution, they have seriously dropped the ball. Hence, the success of bloggers on the Internet, and other alternative media. The same is even true of film – if you want to see something thought provoking in film, you need to look at “independent” film generally. Mainstream Hollywood focuses on horror, murder and mayhem, and over-sexed teenagers. It’s all about the Benjamins, folks!

6. Stephanie says:

I’m am proud to say that I am a white southern girl who is not ashamed of my family heritage. Does that mean that I want to hang someone of a diffrent background or hurt them by calling them names and thinking I’m better because my skin is white? Of course not! I am ashamed that there are people in this world of all colors that have such hatered in their hearts. I do not agree with the media that the Jena 6 should be dismissed or whatever, I feel they should suffer the max. as should anyone else that has commited a crime against another human. Come on people, the South is still racist and it’s stronger than ever…. and believe it or not it’s not just white people anymore…. I’ve been treated SO ugly by people of color just because I’m white but I’m not rallying in the streets and I’m not provocing them in anyway. I go on about my business and I pray for those people that have that much hate in their heart. Someone once told me that bad things happen to good people sometimes and you can either let it eat at you and make you bitter and miserable or you can bet it and make yourself stronger.

7. Stephanie says:

8. Michael van der Galien says:

Ah, attacking me nowadays no? Nice.

9. Michael van der Galien says:

Ah, attacking me nowadays no? Nice.

10. Michael:

“Attacking” isn’t the term I’d choose for noting your astonishingly arrogant commentary on this case, and several others in the past couple of weeks.

“Accurate” is probably more … accurate.

Sorry. Like I said: You had seemed a decent guy until your recent dive into the Hate Machine’s rabbithole. When Michelle Malkin decides to cite you as a great example, you’re probably already in questionable waters.

Perhaps you’ve just fallen in with bad company.

When you’d like to return to the “moderation” fold, I’ll be the first to welcome you back.

11. Michael:

“Accurate” is probably more … accurate.

Perhaps you’ve just fallen in with bad company.

12. Pingback: When Liberals Go Wild « The Van Der Galiën Gazette

13. I don’t quite understand your contention with Michael’s argument. I say this quite sincerely, because I have not been able to jump into the details of this case as I would like to.

So here’s the case as I see it, in its most simple terms–Young black man sits under “white” tree, nooses appear the next day. White young men beat up black young man, no charges. Black young men send white young man to the hospital, and are charged excessively. About right?

So what is Michael wrong about? Should these young men not be charged with anything? Should the racist conditions of the town allow them to violate the law?

To my understanding, no charges were brought against the young whites who attacked the young black man. Why is this?

Otherwise, I can’t see why two wrongs make a right. Michael’s evaluation might seem rather blunt, but it seems honest and objective. I can’t say I would have that same objectivity…a part of me says “f**k the racists, free the six young men.”

But on what legal grounds would we be doing that? They DID in fact break the law, no?

14. I don’t quite understand your contention with Michael’s argument. I say this quite sincerely, because I have not been able to jump into the details of this case as I would like to.

15. Jessica Hope Murrell says:

ONE QUESTION…. WHY ARE YOU ALL SO SURPRISED! Did people think the KKK did not exist any more? I am a twenty-two year old black female who currently attends school in Greensboro, and it doesn’t take a light bulb to figure that one out. To be perfectly honest, the KKK is worse than it ever was. Instead of militias lynching’s, and visible burning crosses in yards, they attack individual’s lives with pen strokes, and economic deprivation. THAT IS SCARY. A cross is a violation of rights and shows hate, but when you can not go out and get a job, or your are suppressed on your job, or you take a unlikely pay cut, that hurts not only you, but your family, and your ability to survive is threatened. I am not saying the KKK contributes to all of these things, but we are starting to see more of these individuals in higher places. They are playing the game people, and playing it well if I may say so myself. While I was in Jena on the 20th of August, I thought I would have seen members of the KKK, but then I thought, they have to play the game. Make Jena seem innocent of all racism, and show peace in the town, but it is mighty strange that someone from the Klan decided to avenge that night and hang nooses on their pick up truck. I am sure his parents are more upset with him than the rest of the world for embarrassing the areas Klan. He was young and obviously does not know the game himself. I am NO supporter of the Klan, but you would be surprised what you find out if you just read. Research the Klan and their history, and maybe you would not be so surprised, because I know I am not!!!!!

16. Jessica Hope Murrell says:

17. I just wrote Mr. van der Galien about his publishing of Hart’s email correspondence (and sans his own replies). There aren’t many things in the blogging world that get me riled up anymore, but that kind of nonsense is simply unacceptable.

18. I just wrote Mr. van der Galien about his publishing of Hart’s email correspondence (and sans his own replies). There aren’t many things in the blogging world that get me riled up anymore, but that kind of nonsense is simply unacceptable.

19. Darrell Prows says:

Hi Michael. How was your vacation?

I wonder if you’re laboring under the same misconception as Kevin. “They DID in fact break the law, no?” And the result of 30 minutes of reading about this just now is, no, they did not break the law. You may well not have enough knoweldege of either American law or American society to be able to express an informed opinion on this matter, and it is clear to me that you have not expressed an informed opinion.

We have a presumption of innocence here. No one has ever broken a law until there is a guilty verdict in a crimnal case and it appears that there are none yet. The one that did exist was reversed on appeal, meaning that we are dealing with six innocent persons and I find it disconcerting that you, the Court, and the prosecution in this case refuse to proceed on the basis of this legal reality. As I understand it, the demonstrators are asking for justice, not freedom. It seems to me that you lose your point if you admit this, and it’s absolutely clear to me that you are simply not qualified to know what justice should look like in this situation.

Do you want justice here? Do you know what justice should look like under these circumstances? Would you like me to spend an hour or two and detail for you all of the ways I can see so far that justice has been denied, most of which can only fairly be ascribed to institutionalized racial discrimination? (A black defendant being tried in front of an all white jury in modern Louisiana? Think about it! If you don’t have a clear familiarity with all of the violations that are implicated by this scenario, you really should admit that you are in over your head on this one.)

20. This is an absurd argument. We detain suspected criminals all of the time, your argument holds no value. This is why we establish a dollar value for bail, weighed against the severity of the crime. You make no point here, other than semantical nonsense.

Furthermore, one of the accused already has a prior record of violence, and was no doubt in violation of his parole.

“As I understand it, the demonstrators are asking for justice, not freedom.”

Is that why the shirts say “Free the Jena ‘6’”?

An African-American district attorney investigated the attack on Barker and concluded that the noose incident, which happened THREE MONTHS PRIOR, had nothing to do with the beating.

Mychal Bell, the youngest of the offenders, was already on parole for assault and battery, which is probably why his bail was denied (since we’re giving legal lessons, the court records can’t be made public since he was tried in a juvenile court).

So, if anyone would like to stop making personal attacks here, and perhaps cease with the condescending crap, maybe we could stop reacting with our guts to this and actually evaluate the facts of the case, eh?

21. Kevin:

Hmmm. My original post was about CNN suppressing the KKK facts in the Alexandria, Virginia arrest, as two drunken hooligans drove around with nooses on the back of their pickup truck.

I even put a picture of it up.

It was short, sweet and simple.

And you’re arguing about the micro-minutiae of the Jena arrest report?

You’re about forty miles and two trolls away from the topic. Which is either intentional or unintentional, but, in either case, has nothing to do with my post.

There are a lot of places you can rationalize the whole “Jena Six” situation away and pretend to be a lawyer in Louisiana.

And, unlike this thread, they are APPROPRIATE fora for your legal wisdom.

22. Kevin:

I even put a picture of it up.

It was short, sweet and simple.

And you’re arguing about the micro-minutiae of the Jena arrest report?

And, unlike this thread, they are APPROPRIATE fora for your legal wisdom.

23. Darrell Prows says:

Dude, we actually do not “establish a dollar value for bail, weighed against the severity of the crime”. I could tell you what I was taught on this subject in Law School, and what I’ve learned in the thousands of cases I’ve read in which the issue of pre-trial release has been discussed but I don’t get the sense that you’re receptive to receiving information that runs contrary to your pre conceived notions.

I have not heard one commenter state that they think that putting a few lumps on a guys head is not a violation. I also know that this sort of thing is usually resolved as something like a B or C misdemeanor, and that it is almost always resolved differently in Louisiana for black defendants than for white ones.

Cat got your tongue on the whole “all white jury” thing?

Did you notice that the only judicial review outside of the local court found reversible error? Well lots of other folks did, and this is at least a part of what the concern is based upon.

24. Darrell Prows says:

Congratulations on figuring out the difference between “criminal” and “suspected criminal”.

25. Hart,

I’m sorry, but it would seem that you take every point of opposition as some kind of affront on you personally, and you get rather catty and emotional in the process.

You can call me a troll, or whatever it is you like. I am a co-blogger at The Gazette, and I sincerely came here to engage people on the issue.

You go after Michael in the post, specifically for his evaluation of the Jena case. Now you’re saying it has nothing to do with the post. Which is it? Technically speaking, Michael’s post had nothing to do with the subject at hand then. So why bring him up? If you didn’t want debate/discussion on the beatings, well you never should’ve brought them up vis-a-vis Michael in the first place.

I made no pretense of being some kind of legal scholar. Darrell decided to be an ass, and condescend to young Michael, rather than addressing the substance of the issue. Those of us in the blogosphere talk every day about what people in Iraq think, what people in Iran think and what people all over the globe think. Thus, I find it rather hypocritical to dismiss Michael’s argument because he is Dutch.

But you’re clearly not that interested in discussing ideas or facts surrounding the case, so I will honor your wishes and take my “legal wisdom” elsewhere. I won’t make the same mistake at TDD again.

Courage!

26. Hart,

Courage!

27. Darrell,

What would qualify as “justice” here, in your mind? Would cherry picking a jury more favorable to Bell have been justice in your mind? That’s absurd. They jury was comprised of those who responded to the order.

He had a BLACK public defender, and a BLACK district attorney deemed the noose incident to be entirely separate from the beating of Barker.

And you have nothing to say of Mychal Bell’s prior record? Even Michael stated that the initial sentence was excessive, and he is not denying the racial component to the case. What precisely do you people even disagreewith him on? Again, what kind of “justice” would you like to see?

Ah, nevermind. I’m clearly smack dab in the middle of camp Kool-Aid, so this is pointless. But thank you for providing me with further legal credentials, however I’m not entirely convinced of your pomposity just yet. Next time, I’ll need to see an LSAT score.

28. mike says:

I’ll stand by so long then enough is enough. If you little minded people who keep trying to connect the GOP with racist and KKK, would just do your freaking research ! How in the hell do you connect the Jena, Louisiana incident with the GOP????? Do you have any idea that over 76 % of the people who are regestered to vote in this damm parish white & black are democratics ! The damm state of Louisiana has always been majority democratic! Wheres your damm racists GOP now, you idoits!.
      2,893,674 reg. voters as of 2006 in state of louisiana, of which 1,551,280 are democratics, 710,735 are republicans and 631,659 are other. In Lasalle Parish where Jena is located Democratics 5,389 Rep. 2’113.

29. I’ve been chronicling the “code” linking between the Southern GOP and the underground KKK since Bob Barr and Trent Lott went for their speaking engagements with the CCC (get it? “Council of Conservative Citizens” — a group that still has it in for LINCOLN, fer gawds’ sake). That was BEFORE Lott, the Republican Senate Majority Leader at the time, you will recall, had to step down in the Strom Thurmond flap for slipping from the ‘code’ that’s used to keep the old racist ideology in place.

The rise of the Southern GOP has come about precisely because of the desegregation and anti-racism policies adopted by the Democratic party in the period since Lyndon Johnson presciently said, of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, “We’ve lost the South for a generation.” This is NEWS? If the sheet fits …

Did you know that southern schools are MORE segregated now than they were before Brown v. Board of Education in 1954? The “School Choice” movement is a big part of that little plan. Call ’em KKK or CCC, the GOP has actively sought the old racist vote for decades, and if that’s news to anyone, they’ve had their heads in the sand for far too long. So, if the GOP isn’t in bed with the racists (call ’em KKK or CCC or whatever you want, the purpose is the same), then WHY are the Rightie blogs so actively promoting the idea that these were thuggish black kids beating up some poor white kid, that there’s nothing to see here, they broke the law, etc. etc.?

BTW: You’ll be happy to note that the “brilliant” solution of the local school bigwigs was to CUT DOWN the offending tree, rather than address the actual racial problem. (I’m not saying that the officials were GOP, note. Just noticing the manner in which these things are handled.)

30. MARK says:

*** COMMENT REMOVED BY MODERATOR ****

31. MARK says:

*** COMMENT REMOVED BY MODERATOR ****

32. mad_american says:

everyone is defending the “Jena 6” but didn’t they Start the racial tension by beating & stomping a white kid ? do we stand by & allow this because they are Blacks ? Does justice in America now have to do with Color ? Somehow I was disillusioned, somehow I thought justice was Just, but not if you’re a black teen in America, & obviously not if you’re one of the Jena 6. Noone seems to want to defend the white kid who was beat down, but then he isn’t a minority, & therefore, he doesn’t make for “Good” newsworthy TV. what a shame we make news out of the Black kids plight, & just ignore the white kid who’s life was put in jeapordy by those Jena 6 Criminals. But then, this IS America, so what can we expect except reverse raceism, where was Al sharpton when the poor white kid was being beat ?

33. mad_american says:

34. Darrell Prows says:

Show me one person who has said that black guys are entitled to beat white guys, or that these black guys were entitled to beat this white guy. It being true that this does not exist, the piece by Michael was pointless. I apologize for having made this argument rather artlessly previously.

But now let me try the standard formula of simplifying the matter beyond all reason, and filling in the spaces with unfounded suppositions. Johnny Whiteboy got attacked by six black dudes who proceeded to beat him so viciously that he had to give serious consideration to rescheduling his social plans for that evening. Then the 16 year old black kid got locked away where he has been for the past 10 months and where he celebrated his 17th birthday. During that time he got certified as an adult, subjected to a show trial, moved on over to a fun place where he has been the bitch of Big Al, had his case reviewed by real judges who said “you can’t do that to a sixteen yeard old, by law”, and sent back to the original “justice system” where he was given no apology and told to stop whining and just keep doing his time.

But I’m pretty sure that he’ll be rehabilitated, so that’s okay.

35. Darrell Prows says:

But I’m pretty sure that he’ll be rehabilitated, so that’s okay.

36. Pingback: Lightness and Darkness in the Political Blogosphere - Liberal Values - Defending Liberty and Enlightened Thought

37. frank willard says:

The truth of the matter is there is an unequal justice system in America and many whites and upwardly mobile African Americans sleep better at night when that can pretend that there is such a thing as justice for minorities in the judicial system. I’m for Fort Worth, (Arlington) Texas where a black man was shot dead in the early 90’s for sitting on the back of a pickup with truck some white co-workers, the driver of the vehicle was originally given probation, but of course we had to march and the federal government had to address the miscarriage of justice. Have you forgotten about the white guy that got into an arguement with an Asian guy at a strip club, left the club and picked up his son road around until they found the Asian gentlemen beat him to death and was given probation, this type of sentencing is never extended to minorites only white males.

38. Darrell Prows says:

Frank: I’m pretty sure that they’ll be rehabilitated, so that’s okay.

39. Darrell Prows says:

Frank: I’m pretty sure that they’ll be rehabilitated, so that’s okay.

40. DR. FESTLER MN says:

I find it interesting that you mention the nooses were painted in school colors and were apparantly intended on “supporting” a football theme of “Hang the Cowboys” – a rival town’s team coming in for a visiting game.
      Link?
      And apparantly no protests until early September when two black on white racial fights led a black religious-community activist group to claim it was “those nooses”. Which led to a full police and FBI “hate crime” investigation which found there was none.
      Althouse is right. The reporting, like in the Duke case, has been very poor.

And expanding, it is the media again trying to force a story into it’s patented “racial suffering of blacks and their justified outrage” metanarrative . Again willfully ignoring the facts of the case available to any reporter they dared send with an open mind to interview people. Which none of them did, as with the Duke case.

The media and black leaders tried to argue its still the 1920s in the Deep South, whites are terrorizing “innocent blacks”, and lynchings haunt the landscape.

In fact, in most American’s lifetimes, it is not blacks who are the hunted. They are the hunters. In the “Color of Crime”, a statistical study – A white is 12 times more likely to be murdered by a black than the reverse. A black victimized by an armed non-black robber is 38 times less likely than a white, hispanic, or Asian being held up at gunpoint by a black thug. A white woman who is raped now has a 50-50 chance her attacker was black. Black women have a one in 130 chance their rapist will be a non-black.

But media, the old black leadership, and guilty white liberals prefer instead to pretend that the present reality is one where innocent blacks cower in fear of school lynchings and KKK riding and guns, not the people misusing them, are the problem. Or, desperately feel compelled to prove they are not evil racist whites as they are indoctrinated by seeking in any crime to establish a “moral equivalency” when black thugs are involved. Sure he is a black thug with multiple rapes and assaults and robberies, but he is no worse than the white racist society that forces him to act like that….

School officials are notorious about not publicizing their criminal stats, student on teacher threats or violence, classroom disruptions – but sociologists and educators in conferences and in papers admit that “agressive young black males” are the most daunting problem they face in “diverse schools”.

But with the Jena 6, we have the press, black activists, and guilty whites desperately trying to tie the nooses and “life sentences the noose makers should have gotten” to a racial attack 3 months later that judge, jury, FBI, US Attorney, police investigators determined was not in the thoughts of the 6 black athlete attackers at all.

Another curious bit is a few white Lefties and females in the media who have never been in a fight or know how to fight claiming the stomping was of little consequence because the “attackers were wearing soft white tennis shoes” and “it’s not like the victim was really hurt”. (The victim was told to stay in the hospital overnight, he had a special ceremony he wanted to go to against doctors advice. His family, lacking health insurance, had 12,000 in bills from the neurological care, emergency care, and tests and were concerned about their ability to pay for a hospital bed)

The facts are that military combat instructors say that the “stomp” has 6-7 times more power than a full punch. In hand to hand training or reality, the killing or disabling blows focus in knocking a person down and delivering the final blow to the head, face, or throat. Preferable with a weapon, if none, then a foot, then an elbow, then a knee, and only if the other methods cant be used – a fist or open hand.

And those blows make little difference in the power applied if delivered barefoot, with “soft shoes”, or with hobnailed storm trooper boots. A person who is a lawyer commenting on this remembered his city obtained convictions of 5 blacks who stomped another dug dealer to death in part from sneaker marks on the victims head and face and blood tracks the sneaker soles made leading away

The 6 black athletes had at least 4 members with criminal records for violent crimes. One was convicted of a past arson. One, whose records are sealed, is purportedly convicted of sexual assault on a 12-year old girl when he was younger. But because they were “great athletes” that made for a winning football team, black and white boosters, the local courts, coaches – all tried to ensure they remained in school.

Remember it wasn’t just about the “lack of justice ” for the “innocent 6”, as black and white activists call them, the investigation as to who burned down half the high school continues…and two of the “Jena 6” are suspects. And investigations as to who was making death threats at the school and phoning the kid and the “3 noose hangers” with similar threats continue. And threats blacks made to other whites at school that if they showed up, they would die (reportedly invoving 2 of the 6 black athletes that a local minister said were allowed to conduct “a reign of terror” against schoolmates…
      And one of the Jena 6 not in jail is suspect in 2 other violent assaults, and has convictions for 4 other significant crimes as a juvie.

Finally, the actions of the local DA make a lot more sense if it is true, as implied, that the only way to get a juvie on a violent rampage in the adult system better able to handle him was by overcharging the crime, then dropping charges in his racial attacks down to more sensible charges of aggravated battery, conspiracy to commit battery. The ringleader he wanted, Mychal Bell, was free at the time and school not notified by the juvenile system despite charges of two other violent assaults. And ability to more freely interrogate and prosecute the other 5 thugs in the adult system did offer the potential of ending the racial attacks and arson through intimidation. This was also only one week after one white kid could have been killed in a race-related gang stomping by strong athletes, an incident involving a struggle for a gun betwen a white kid and 2 of the Jena 6, and with half the high school burned and smoking……

I think once the details are fairly presented, the black leaders and local black activists will look like the bigoted assholes they were in the Lacrosse case. The media will again be exposed for pursuing their agenda and approved liberal narrative, not reporting on the facts. The town will be faulted for both enabling the black thugs to keep playing football as well as nailing them more harshly than whites because they had past extensive criminal history. The arson of the HS will continue to be investigated. Guilty white liberals and academics will again have their vapid “white oppressor” denunciations reposted and ridiculed – as with the Lacrosse case and dozens of others – when facts are better known.

Mr. Williams replies: This racist twaddle worth an entire post. It’s reproduced with commentary HERE.

41. Pingback: Racism And The Jena 6 « his vorpal sword