Perhaps it’s simply a bad day, but I’m fed up.
* I’m fed up with Senator Obama saying his experience between the ages of 6 and 10 years old is a prime reason he understands international relations better than his opponents. Jesus goddamn christ, Buddha-in-a-skirt, Moses-lost-on-a-hogfarm, (there did I miss offending anyone?),how simply stupid have our politics become when a real contender for the nomination to lead the most powerful nation on earth uses, as his foreign policy ‘experience’ credentials, living overseas when he was 6 1/2 years old?
* I’m fed up with a good man, John Edwards, having an attack of the ‘stupids’ and for two days refusing to commit to supporting the Democratic Party nominee!I mean that’s Ol’ Joe Lieberman territory. Come on, John! You can do better. Damn it! Your supporters deserve better.
*I’m fed up with Chris Dodd being attacked in the ‘progressive’ blogsphere for defending America. Defending the EXISTENCE of America for god almighty’s sake!
* I’m fed up with Joe Biden and Chris Dodd being ignored in this race by the Traditional Media.
* I’m fed up with Dennis the Menace wasting stage space. Nice new wife. Go home. Enjoy your wife and defend your seat, Dennis. You’ve so badly represented your district you had, at last count, an expected three Democratic primary challengers! Recognize you are the Harold Stassen of the 2000’s and exit stage extreme left.
* I’m fed up with……I’m fed up with so much more that I can’t even continue thinking about it.
What makes you want to scream, “I’m just so goddamned fed up!” ?
As the ‘Midnight Caller’ said so long ago:
“Good Night, America….wherever you are.”