You will have to excuse me, as I am just recently done with the watching of the “Borat” movie right now, so my snark meter is on high.
It’s snowing again in my place of blogship. That means it’s cold. It’s a good thing I was able to stock up on necessities like coffee and chocolate. I don’t know what I would do without those staples of life. Nope…can’t think of what else I would do.
I’m really getting into this questionnaire style for the Ten Post Round-Up, so today I am going to use a True or False format. We’ll start with a freebie. The following video is proof that this country has been in very big trouble for a very long time: a) True b) False
Alright readers, put on your thinking caps (not too tightly, now) and see if you can guess the answers to today’s Ten random Round-Up questions.
5) Ann Coulter and Mike Huckabee are ideological soulmates:
9) Ron Paul could be the most entertaining Republican evah:
Now see, that wasn’t so painful was it? I forgot to remind you that you might need your morning cuppa to help you do better. Don’t worry if you didn’t do so hot, today, there’s always tomorrow (that is, if you can handle it).
BTW, I double-dog-dare you to make it a great day!
(Originally posted: Dizzy Dayz)
1) KBR- GANG RAPE COVERUP
2) Property Rights vs. Keeping Them Icky Brown People Out
3) Scooter Libby Drops His Appeal – What Now?
4) Mortgage Crisis Forces Big Cuts At Largest Savings And Loan In US
5) Mike Huckabee, Meet Ann Coulter
6) Shepard Smith Says Fox Is President Bush’s Network
7) FRC ties Colorado shooting to ’secular media.’
8.) Chief Guantanamo Prosecutor Resigned When Placed Under Command Of Torture Advocate
9) ron paul all the way (to the end of the republican debates)