Ah, I have returned to the blogosphere from what is now my regular weekend musical sabbatical and only the Flying Spaghetti Monster knows how much I’ve missed you guys.
The one thing I wish I missed is the fact that, these days, the great outdoors of Colorado has been colder than Condoleeza Rice! I’ll take an order of snow, please hold the wind chill factor!
I’ve been getting such great feedback on my question and answer format that I’m going to hold it over for a little while longer. Today’s multiple choice layout will be “fill in the blanks”. Please try to keep up. I’ll try not to repeat myself.
Before we get started, please direct your attention to today’s musical interlude (please note the “hanky alert” that is now being broadcast): “Little Drummer Boy”, David Bowie and Bing Crosby
Alright then, now we can proceed to today’s Ten Post Round-Up Random Questionnaire. Please feel free to click on any link to verify your answers. If you get any wrong you might want to cut back on the caffeine and maybe get to bed before “Letterman” every once in a while (I’m jus’ sayin’…).
2) The __________ was the precursor to the U.S. Constitution.
a) Military Tribunals Act
b) Bill of Rights
c) Magna Carta
3) In Florida, a 10-year-old girl was arrested on felony charges for __________.
a) Using a steak knife to cut her steak lunch.
b) Making a hit list of students she didn’t like.
c) Threatening a teacher with a gun.
4) Destruction of CIA interrogation videotapes did not violate a court order because the captives in question were being kept in __________ at the time
a) Federal prisons
b) Secret prisons
c) Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
6) In a debate about evolution versus creationism, creationism won because __________.
a) The creationist murdered his opponent.
b) Evolution is just a theory.
c) Creationism is true.
How’d you do? Be sure to check your answers against the links provided.
When you are finished, please put down your mouse and enjoy your morning cuppa. There will be another quiz, tomorrow and I don’t want you to overwhelm yourself with too much study. In fact, I highly encourage you to get out and get some fresh air. Go out and make it a great day.
(Originally posted: Dizzy Dayz)
1) Will Bush Endorse Musharraf’s Election Rigging?
2) Can Liberty be Bought and Sold? – A People’s Penny for the Magna Carta
3) Little Terrorist Seized
4) Rationale For Destroying Tapes
5) Judge rules that govt can’t force you to divulge encryption password
6) Christian fundamentalist & creationist murders evolutionist after drunken debate
7) Flack Firm Names Top 10 PR Blunders Of 2007
8.) Bush administration: Back off CIA tape probe
9) Fair trials
10) WND Huckabee’s theology degree? Now says ain’t necessarily so