Here’s the line-up for Sunday’s Political Talk Shows:
- Meet the Press: Hillary Clinton.
- Face the Nation: Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee.
- This Week: Sen. John Kerry and a roundtable of Washington Post’s E.J. Dionne, Time’s Jay Carney, ABC’s Claire Shipman, and George Will.
- Fox News Sunday: Rudy Giuliani.
- Late Edition: Romney, Huckabee, Fred Thompson, Iraqi Defense Minister Abdul Qadir al-Obeidi, and a roundtable with CNN’s Jessica Yellin and CNN’s Bill Schneider.
That’s some don’t miss TV. Kerry, as our readers know endorsed Barack Obama just a few days ago, and Hillary Clinton has been restructuring in since her win in New Hampshire and become far more available to both the media and voters. Both Meet the Press and This Week should be very interesting.
Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have been vying hard for the Nevada vote in the past couple of days. Todd Beeton has a post on MYDD about the Obama event he attended in Las Vegas and Taylor Marsh has look at Clinton rallying the Hispanic community in Vegas.
Finally, here’s some recommended reading for the weekend:
- Unions Pouring Resources Into Nevada Caucus Fight
- Obama unmasked
- Hillary Clinton Is a Substantive Leader
- Clinton Accuses Obama Camp of Distorting Her Words
- The Power and the Inspiration
- Newt: Hillary shows courage, integrity
- Huckabee: Evangelical Christians Now Have a Chance to Lead GOP
- John McCain clearly the best in GOP primary
- Romney is top choice for GOP in Tuesday primary, poll shows
- Heads up, Chris Matthews! Here come the bloggers
- The Good News