Barack Obama did the Letterman Top Ten last night. Watch it here (h/t to TalkLeft):http://youtube.com/watch?v=WnL9HRLNxIA&
I know Letterman cut a deal to get his writers back recently, but… if that’s the case, I’m wondering who wrote Obama’s lines?
TV Guy thinks they “saved the best for last“…
10. To keep the budget balanced, I’ll rent the situation room for sweet sixteens.
9. I will double your tax money at the craps table.
8. Appoint Mitt Romney secretary of lookin’ good.
7. If you bring a gator to the White House, I’ll wrassle it.
6. I’ll put Regis on the nickel.
5. I’ll rename the tenth month of the year “Barack-tober.”
4. I won’t let Apple release the new and improved Ipod the day after you bought the previous model.
3. I’ll find money in the budget to buy Letterman a decent hairpiece.
2. Pronounce the word nuclear, nuclear.
1. Three words: Vice President Oprah.
Maybe it was the delivery. It may have only been the Letterman Top Ten, but Letterman’s guest earlier this week had me cracking up.