Quote of the Day (I Don’t Email…)

“I am learning to get online myself, and I will have that down fairly soon, getting on myself. I don’t expect to be a great communicator, I don’t expect to set up my own blog, but I am becoming computer literate to the point where I can get the information that I need… I don’t e-mail, I’ve never felt the particular need to e-mail.”– Sen. John McCain, in an interview with the New York Times, once again raising an important question.

h/t Political Wire

[To be balanced, however, we have to admit that Bill Clinton doesn’t use email either. <sigh> That’s the difference 8 years creates. What might have been reasonable in those years is certainly not today.]

18 Responses to Quote of the Day (I Don’t Email…)

1. Peace Out For Unity says:

Hooray for America and it may take us a while but we can figure it out ! When you grew up Stuart ,they taught critical thinking skills in a way you can call on many levels of your intelligent ability to get that accomplished ! Just don’t be a netroot ! Obama’s speech on National Security ?Per Bill Clinton the CIA and FBI refused to support his efforts in Iraq early on. Who is Dick Clark and how would Obama as president be better at working with all branches of his office for the National Security of this country ? He’s had very little experience in the senate and this is a recognized critism he works to reinforce.How will Obama handle the news when they are feeding the general pubic with disinformation ?

2. Peace Out For Unity says:

We were thinking American Bandstand ! Twisted the night away on politics ! Where was Obama’s vote in the senate during 911 ? McCain ? Vouchers ? “Where does that put the kid in failing schools if we cut these vouchers out ? With a govt, that supports funding for public education ! Now they’re insulting our critical thinking skills !

3. Peace Out For Unity says:

We want Clinton to debate John McCain on education !

4. Peace Out For Unity says:

“SHAME ON YOU JOHN McCAIN !” YOUR CAMPAIGN MAY ONLY HAVE HOPE FOR DAMAGE CONTROL ! When iyou get the information to review you may revise your position ! When was the last time you visited an inner city school building ! What was the last book you read in education and this isn’t just about unions in education ! Not a smart political move McCain and that went over like a rotton egg ! Send McCain your NCLB story for his review and re-considerations in position. You’re bankrupting public education ! Please stop !

5. Peace Out For Unity says:

Clinton ! Please go on CNN for education with Lou Dobbs ! Obama please go with her for real change ! They never go on Lou Dobbs ! Get McCain on too and we;ll clearly see who had the best education plan and agenda !

6. Peace Out For Unity says:

CNN is going to need a BC and the phone lines are going to ring off the hook ! Where is Clinton on education and Obama go with her !

7. Peace Out For Unity says:

Please go to NCLBNEA and sign the petition to end the mandateson NCLB !

8. Peace Out For Unity says:

US COURT OF APPEALS RULES FOR THE 6th DISTRICT ! “The federal government can not require a state or a school district,”to spend funds or incur any costs not paid under this act.” Fails to provide clear notice of the states obligation to incur additional costs to comply with the acts requirements .” Pl 107-110=NCLB.McCain also needs to be advised on GS 94-142 and just make him read every book in education on the planes ya can ! By the way,the judge had three other judges in this over turned decision and his name was R. Guy Cole Jr.

9. Peace Out For Unity says:

Yankee doodle dandy and Cinton isnt going to the finish line ? I’m turning into PUMA more and more every day and trying so hard to support the democratic party for unity.

10. Peace Out For Unity says:

CNN is playing the wrong flash on McCain’s speech ! get to the voucher part ! This is bull shoot in the bucket !

11. Peace Out For Unity says:

A fairy freak me out tale ! “This whole thing is a fairytale!” Call Bill Clinton and see if he’ll step up to bat and chew em out for public education ! Vouchers and McCain’s speech on education ? It’s a fairytale !

12. Peace Out For Unity says:

Im’ not T Boone Pickins but this is one crisis in public education we have got to drill out of and it’s NCLB ! Positive energy innovation and my blood preasure just went up ! Need the sun to shine and re-juice solar ! Pass the smelling salts after that McCain speech on education and vouchers ! My lord, that went over about as well as Rev Wright !

13. Peace Out For Unity says:

That’s my point and case ! We can’t keep drilling on NCLB and it’s just not there !

14. Peace Out For Unity says:

Please delegates review VOICES ACROSS AMERICA QUESTION # ! and send it to McCain !

15. Peace Out For Unity says:

Listen to Clinton’s speech at the education convention talk about her agenda in education and Obama needs to review it ASAP !

16. Peace Out For Unity says:

Unchain the cats ! Roar ! Cut em loose ! Creative,critical thinking skills and free thinking under the First amendment still exist in the United States of America ! Some us sneaked and got in trouble teaching it inspite of NCLB ! Bubble that !

17. Peace Out For Unity says:

Some of us did and the policy makers didn’t like it ! Call edit to revise! Troops to teachers on NCLB and McCain’s speech on vouchers !

18. Peace Out For Unity says:

We do not need more increased transparency policy makers on NCLB !