Sorry that it appears that I have been out of the loop, my friends. Indeed, that is not actually the case. Sometimes, my days as a military spouse with a soldier deployed means that I need distance from things, including blogging, to maintain my sanity.
In any case, I’m back and ready for bear. I’m working out a new format for the (supposedly) daily Ten Post Round-Up. I’d appreciate it if all five of you would tell me what you think (or not. whatevah.)
- The world lost two fabulous entertainers this week. First, we lost Bernie Mac on Saturday and on Sunday, we lost Isaac Hayes. At least, (thanks to “South Park”), we’ll always have “Chocolate Salty Balls” (a karaoke classic, I tell ya!).
- Be careful where you park when headed to the local parade. Some nefarious tow truck drivers may kidnap your car and charge extortion fees after you’ve been tricked into parking for free!
- From skippy, we learn which lies are worse. Take a wild guess whether the MSM thinks that lies that lead to an illegal war or lies about marital infidelity are worse…
- Some states think its citizens are being selfish for taking advantage of money-saving tax holidays.
- Now that Iraq clearly wants a regime change, can our troops come home now?
- Maryland mayor’s recent police/SWAT team raid (home invasion?) sheds much needed light on the failures (gestapo tactics?) of the War on Drugs.
- Many bloggers have Georgia on their minds, but the MSM seems more obsessed with what’s on the mind of Edwards’ little soldier.
- If it takes blood and guts to get kids to read, I say, “bring on the gore!”.
(originally posted at Hypocrisy)