They say that life sometimes imitates art, but sometimes that is too true. Just when the former group, Milli Vanilli thought that they could slink away as the most popular lip-syncers in history, along comes the China Olympics. Girl, you know it’s true! I wish I was making this up! I guess the Chinese could blame it on the rain, but they have been fighting, frantically, to keep that from happening.
In today’s Ten Post Round-Up, you will find that, although the Chinese may try to control the news in their country, there is still plenty of grist for the mill in this country.
- As if childhood was not hard enough, a young Chinese singing star gets the Milli-Vanilli treatment because she’s apparently not cute enough to be seen in public.
- Looks like homeschool parents may have a new theme song.
- Maybe Dobson and his crew decided that praying for rain might be as effective as those other folks who were praying for lower gas prices?
- You gotta admit that when Bush travels the world, he always leaves behind some very interesting pictures for Americans to groan about.
- First, we had the tech bubble, then the housing bubble, now our credit cards are waiting to pop.
- Just a friendly reminder–an individual’s size is not the best indicator of their healthiness.
- Republicans threaten to shut down the federal government (again) and it looks like the Democrats may be taking the bait (again).
- What’s that T. Boone Pickens character REALLY up to?
- Arkansas tries its hand at martial law because of a few criminal idiots.
(originally posted at: The Sirens Chronicles)