I don’t really know what to say about today’s Ten Post Round-Up, except that I’m thankful for my morning cuppa (it keeps my head from spinning too fast, upon reading the news). It’s all just a reminder that this world is just a giant ball of confusion.
- Well, it looks like the anti-choice/anti-contraception crowd jus’ got a new talking point. Apparently, women who are on the pill, smell bad (or something like that).
- On the other hand, one of the anti-choice talking points has been debunked.
- Who would have thought that the son of a Pennsylvania congressman would be sued by the Pennsylvania attorney general for violating the Do Not Call laws by using an India-based call center. Of course, this is just more proof-positive that the Do Not Call laws do not actually stop the illicit calls.
- Let’s here for American Airlines and their efforts at supporting the troops!
- Big Business: means never having to say you’re sorry…about not paying taxes.
- Wanna go green in your neighborhood? Better check your HOA agreement.
- Pssst! Wanna house, cheap?
- With the economy on shaking ground and health insurance so hard to attain, a lot of couples are marrying simply for “in sickness”, “to death do us part”, not, necessarily, an option.
- There’s no love in the city for those who try to take care of themselves. The man always wants to get his piece of the action.
- Remember the high school where teenagers supposedly made a pact to get pregnant? Well, the school principal really wishes you would forget all that nonsense.
(originally posted at: The Sirens Chronicles)