Let’s jump right in, to today’s Ten Post Round-Up, why don’t we? The last few days have shed a lot of light on things supposedly known, things we probably wish we didn’t know, and will continuing shining light until November 5th. And, after being out of the loop for the last two weeks, I definitely feel like I am coming out of the dark.
- Interesting. Throughout this past weekend (and likely through to the end of the Republican convention), law enforcement in Minnesota have been practicing their Gestapo tactics, preparing us for what the next eight years may look like under a McCain/Palin administration.
- Ladies, be careful what you wish for. Apparently, you can get too much of a good thing.
- You only have to ask yourself one question when going to the ballot box in November: Are you better off today than you were 8 years ago?
- As if we needed any more proof that “crack is whack”.
- While ya’ll were watching the Democratic National Convention, GWB was playing “patty-cake” with is his war powers. Let’s hope the Dems don’t get played, this time!
- Umm…this isn’t good, is it?
- Well, it looks like the Republicans have found a use for all those newspapers we aren’t reading…
- From the “Give me a %$# break” files…
(originally posted at: The Sirens Chronicles)