Part of the reason for all the fire and brimstone, methinks, is due to the lack of truthiness from some quarters (I won’t say where. I will say it starts with a letter that rhymes with the letter “b” and the name rhymes with the word “sailin'”).
- Politics 101: When speaking publicly, it is probably best not to “stretch the truth”.
- With friends like these…
- This isn’t good, is it?
- Now, that’s change I can believe in!
- Limiting use of anti-depressants by young people has actually made matters worse?
- No, really…please tell me you’re surprised by this.
- Community service is no laughing matter, but apparently, some Republicans disagree.
- Remember kids: Drinking is only bad when girls do it.
- Sad proof of more Gestapo tactics at the RNC
- Old and Busted: Complaining about your opponents sexist attacks on your candidate. New Hotness: Using that same sexism to sell your candidate to the masses. Stay classy, indeed!
(originally posted at: The Sirens Chronicles)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO6DqVhSDUU