Last week was a humdinger, politically speaking. I think I fed my political appetite for an entire year, in less than 7 days, and still over-ate. To say the least, I’m a little stuffed from all the political edibles.
For that reason, I’m going on a light political, high carbonated news diet, at least for the week. So expect today’s Ten Post Round-Up to be light on politics and high in fluff and non-political substance. It’s Monday, so that means, Uncle Jay has your weekly news supplement. And, it’s easy to digest.
- Ah, the wonders of nutritional science: A pill that keeps you warm
- And this is why it’s so important that your #2 be as positive a force as your #1: Sure, it’s football, but the point is still valid.
- One of many reasons to, at least, question the death penalty: When the judge and prosecutor are too close for comfort.
- Does bacon really make everything taste better?
- Senator Kennedy prepares to return to work.
- Some thing you might have missed from McCain’s big speech, last week.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, polar bears are green,…Say what???
- Speaking of reevaluating the death penalty: Dateline-Maryland
- A fuel-efficient car that the US will never see…
- Florida Republicans boycotting Oprah Winfrey Show.
(originally posted at: The Sirens Chronicles)