Still working on that light political, high carbonated news diet, for this week. But, today’s Ten Post Round-Up is probably a little heavier on the political scale than I was hoping for…but news, is news, so I go with it. I’m currently uninspired to offer up a video for the day. I’ll try and do better, tomorrow.
- Even in political “marriages” partners disagree.
- Apparently, claiming God’s address is not enough to get you out of paying taxes in the U.S.
- Colorado is facing an election scandal that involves the (former) Elections Director and now some Coloradoans are asking for the SOS to step down, too. November is going to be very interesting and not in a good way.
- If your message isn’t selling, steal your opponent’s.
- The next time somebody calls you “chicken s%!#”, tell them, “at least I’m helping the environment!”.
- Colbert offers himself to our future alien overlords.
- A woman’s right to choose is a lot more complicated than the issue of abortion.
- Is Palin becoming a distraction for Obama?
- GWB to perform a magic trick. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
- Another case of IOKIYAR: Bank failure edition
(originally posted at: The Sirens Chronicles)