I hate these days when I feel as though I don’t get anything done. Today was one of them. Juggling a small business and a blog can be a bit much sometimes and now I have added in the prospect of picking up and moving cross country. Well, my plate is full and my cup runneth over. I’ll have more here on my move soon. I’m still working things out… That said, here’s a few late night reads that I just breezed through and think readers should take a few minutes to check out:
- Blaming the media is an old Republican ploy, and voters shouldn’t fall for it.
- Hold Your Heads Up.
- A judge repeatedly told Palin and family not to badmouth her sister’s ex.
- While Mayor, Sarah Palin Charged Rape Victims for their Own Justice.
- ABC Interviews Palin’s “Closest Friends,” But Most Won’t Say They’re Voting For Her.
- Next President To Inherit Deficit Of $500 Billion.
- Al Franken wins Senate nod amid 7 state primaries.
- Judge says part of bankruptcy law unconstitutional.
- No questions, please; Palin sticks to her script.
- Obama responds: ‘Downright perverse’.
That’s all folks… Till tomorrow.