Whoops! Got a little chatty with the ol’ ball n’ chain the ol’ man SSG Dizzy, today, then got caught up in a lot of necessary real life stuff. Who knew growing a rock could be so much work (true story)? Except for that time of month, “better late than never”, I always say.
Today’s Ten Post Round-Up includes everybody’s favorite VP candidate (almost wet my pants writing that one), drugs and even swinging (I’m referring to golf. What did you think I was referring to?). Since I’m in a good mood, I found this great McCain debate that I just thought you had to see.
- She gave up on the bridge, built a useless road instead…
- The latest in spy technology: MySpace
- Taking a swing at a good idea.
- The economy is in the crapper and your party looks bad. What do you do? Try to eliminate all voters who are likely a little peeved at you.
- For all you gadget lovers: a doo-hickey that measures your steps and your sleep.
- Do you know where your hot dogs were made?
- Former Republican presidential candidate pushes Americans to vote for a third-party candidate instead.
- Sad: Young woman commits suicide in anticipation of the end of the world.
- Not so fast on that Palin vs the Librarian story! This story appears to have real (and scary) legs…
(originally posted at: The Sirens Chronicles)