Last week, I did my level best to stay out of the political fray, but to no avail. So, I officially give up. And, since our politicians aren’t giving up, I guess I might as well just dive in and go for the gold.
Today’s Ten Post Round-Up is designed to show you just how bad this election show has gotten. But, before we go any further, I should first let Uncle Jay explain the news (the word for the day is: lipstick).
You know things are bad when:
- You claim to be the “Party of Lincoln” in order to woo African-American voters, but some of your more outspoken members keep doing things to remind black folks precisely why they don’t vote for your party.
- Websites are popping up having to debunk all the crap hitting the fan in this election.
- The man, notorious for being a lying scumbag, calls you out on national television–for lying (and he’s supposed to be on your side).
- A local newspaper, formerly notorious for supporting all things Republican (and/or conservative), actually has the gonads to come out against you.
- A comedienne can make your running mate look she’s the one who’s copying her.
- The fact that you are Caucasian allows you to get away with things that you would never let slide if the candidate were African-American.
(originally posted at: The Sirens Chronicles)