F.B.I. Releases Images and Video of Two Suspects in Boston Marathon Attack

The F.B.I. released video and still images of two men “characterized as suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings on Thursday evening and asked for the public’s help in identifying them.”

Video via MSNBC:

The NY Times reports:

One of the men was captured on video setting down a backpack at the site of the second explosion, said Richard DesLauriers, the special agent in charge of the F.B.I.’s Boston field office.

F.B.I. lead investigator DesLauriers is urging who knows who either of these men are or who have seen them to call their tip line: 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324).

pair1

“Today we are enlisting the public’s help to identify the two suspects,” Mr. DesLauriers said at a news conference Thursday evening in Boston.

Earlier in the day President Obama was in Boston to speak at the inter-faith orayer service for the victims:

I have no doubt you will run again. You will run again,” President Barack Obama told an interfaith prayer service, addressing runners who were maimed in the attack on the Boston Marathon. “Your resolve is the greatest rebuke to whoever committed this heinous act.”

To those who thought they could shake American resolve, Obama declared: “It should be pretty clear by now that they picked the wrong city to do it. Not here in Boston. Not here in Boston.”

“Not here in Boston” is right Mr. President. Boston has already shown the world Boston Strong in the past few days, like last night at the Bruins game.

Boston Strong

I hope the release of this video and the photos bring some further leads and quickly…

Related posts:

Bookmark and Share

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.